Effective Date: July 23, 2020
OASIS is a five-year, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for engineering, logistics, finance, science, program management and consulting services, with an option for an additional five years. OASIS provides all federal agencies access to iNovex Information Systems services.
OASIS acts as a government-wide integrated services solution. It complements the agency’s Multiple Award Schedules, but with more capabilities and flexibility.
OASIS is a multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. These contracts:
– Span many areas of expertise and mission spaces;
– Span multiple professional service disciplines;
– Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level; and
– Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level.
The core disciplines of the contract include program management services, management consulting services, logistics services, engineering services, scientific services, and financial services.
OASIS provides support for Commercial and Non-Commercial requirements, which means any contract type may be utilized.
OASIS has no program ceiling, a five-year base and one five-year option, and provides for long term planning for complex program requirements.
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Pools
All NAICS code exceptions in Pool 3 share a common small business (SB) size standard ($41.5M for 2020):
- 541330 Exception A: Engineering for Military and Aerospace Equipment and Military Weapons
- 541330 Exception B: Engineering for Contracts and Subcontracts for Engineering Services Awarded Under the National Energy Policy Act of 1992
- 541330 Exception C: Engineering for Marine Engineering and Naval Architecture
iNovex Information Systems Capabilities for OASIS
Within OASIS Pool 3, iNovex provides services for a broad range of services including:
1. Systems Engineering
2. Advanced Technology Pilots and Trials
3. Configuration Baseline and Management
4. Software Development
6. Technical Documentation and Technical Data
7. Human Factors/Usability Engineering
8. Independent Verification And Validation
11. Life Cycle Management
12. Quality Assurance
13. Requirements Analysis
14. System Design and Integration
15. Test and Evaluation
16. Data Analytics
17 Architecture Design
18. Human Systems Integration
19. Data Management
20. Risk Management
21. Technical Planning
23. System Security and Information Assurance
Contract Number: 47QRAD20D3065 (Pool 3)
Ordering Period of Performance: Ordering Period of Performance -June 20, 2014 through December 19, 2024 (Task Order performance can continue to 12/19/2029)